Saturday 19 March 2011

Chaquanda- The tale of a Black woman trapped in a White man's body.

So let me tell you about my best girlfriend in the world, Chaquanda. Basically, Quanda is a sassy Black woman trapped in a the body of a white man. We're hoping it'll all work out for her, because she is wasted as a white man.
You know what I really hate? When something exciting or distressing happens, and people tell me to "Breathe". I GENERALLY TEND TO BREATHE AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN, THANKYOU. If I ever find myself in a position where I have forgotten to breathe and need someone to remind me- You will be the first to know. But, for now, please do restrain yourself!
OOOOOH David Tennant is on comic relief!!!! Oh this has made my day. What an awful shirt though. Truly awful, David.
I was going to complain about braces for a while, but watching comic relief it all seems pretty trivial.
Doesn't everyone telling you NOT to drink the water just make you want to drink it??? No? Just me? Okay....
Weeell, that's all I really have to say to y'all. I promised an AMAZING friend of mine i would post a little conversation we had earlier so here's that, don't read it if you don't like boring things:
Me: THANKYOUUUU BABEY BBBZ AWWW THANKS!!!

 AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: ITS AWRITE BABEZZZZ <33333333

Me: AWWWWW *BREAKS DOWN SOBBING* THTS SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEET!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333 :DDDDDDD

AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: I JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING NIIIIICE FOR U!!!!! :'''''''''))))))))))))) <33333333

Me: AWWWWW I CANT BELIEVE THT AWWWWW NICE THATS AWWWW SO SWEEEET I LOVE THAT YOU DID THAT FOR ME I LOVE THIS THING YOU'RE DOING. LOTS OF LOVE I AM LOVING THIS. <33333333333333 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: AWWWWWWWW I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE THAT!!!! YOURE SOOOO AMAZIN BABZ!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me: AWWWWWW YOU TOOOOO BBZ I JUST WANA MAKE YOU A TROPHY THAT SAYS: "YOU ARE SOOOOOOO AMAZING BBY" CUS YOU AREEEE AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE A TROPHY THAT SAYS IT FOR PROOF <3333333333333333333333333 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: YOU CAN GET A TROPHY THAT SAYS "YOU ARE SOOOOO SWEET BB!!" COZ THATS WHAT U R!!! <333333333333 Xxxxxxxxxx

Me: AWWWWW IM GNA POST THIS CONVO TO MY BLOG BECAUSE THAT IS HOW UNBELIEVABLY SWEEEEET AND AMAAAAZING YOU ARE. INFACT IM GNA WRITE YOU A SONG ABOUT YOU BEING SO DAMN AMAZING!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: OMG I CANT BELIEVE HOW SWEET U R!!!! YOU ARE JUST AMAZIN!!!!!! :'))) <3333333333333333333333 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me: OMYGGGGG THIS IS THE SONG: 
"***'S SO AMAZING
SHE'S KINDA LIKE RAISINS
I WISH I COULD KEEP HER IN A JAAAAAR
AND THEN I COULD SHAKE IT WHEN SHE WAS
MEEEAAAAN
AND THEN WE'D BOTH SAY SORRY
AND THEN... LALA LALAAAA"

AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: OMGGGGGGG!!!! U SHOULD T0TALLY RECORD THAT!!!!!! URE SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me: AWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS NO MORE THAN YOU BBBZZ AWWWWW GNA GO CRY FOR AWHILE NOW :DDDDDDDDDD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxL

AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE: BUT YOU AREEEEE!!!! ME TOOOO!!!!! :''') <333333333

I apologise if you do not like boring things and you accidentally read all that... I tried to warn you.

P.S. The *s are to hide my AMAZING friend's name cus.... you know... so many pedophile axe-murderers out there read my blog, waiting for me to slip up. But I'm faaar to cunning for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment