Tuesday 29 March 2011

WATCH OUT FOR VANESSA AND BRICK!!!

You may think you're careful enough... you might think you're safe.... you might even think you could fight them off. But you CAN'T. They are TOO STRONG.
They will find you, and they will eat your feet. They work together, Vanessa's the brains and Brick is the braun. If you're still unsure, just look for the two swans in sunglasses and headpieces. 
IF you are stupid enough to walk right up to them, I find it's best not to do so in socks and pajamas at 5 in the morning when you are in a very excitable state and under the influence of Shark.
I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my arm of  a shark swimming in a sea of shark (as in the drink), because I LOOOOVE shark. (Even though, really, that stuff should be illegal)
I recently discovered that my musical genius is always at its very best in the early hours of the morning. Is that just me? Or did everyone already know about this? 
I've been doing the 30 day photo challenge for the past week or so, and one of the recent questions was "what do you wish you could forget" or something similar.....
Now, I didn't want to sound like an idiot so I said all the embarrassing things I've done over the years. That is completely untrue because first of all, some of the humiliating things I have done are incredibly funny in retrospect; and second of all, I wouldn't want to forget anything.
It's the good thing AND the bad things that make us who we are. When you are young and you burn your finger because you touched fire (yes, we've all done it), you learn NOT to touch fire anymore. Because lets face it, when someone tell you not to do something you just have to do it. And that is how you learn. Obviously, as you go through life it's less about touching fire and things are a little more complicated. Like, for example, the other day when I spilled tea on the carpet and it took me ages to get out. Now I know I probably shouldn't do that again. I feel like the experience really taught me something important about life.  
"Wooden floors are more convenient if you are a tea drinker"
So I don't want to forget that I spilled that tea, I want to remember it forever. And then, someday, when I'm carpet shopping I'll sat to myself  "CARA. What the jibber jab are you doing? It's a wooden floor you'll be wanting." And THAT, my friends is why I never want to forget anything- even the traumatic stuff like tea stains.
Finally, does ANYONE know who it is taking the pictures of planes in flight? It's creeping me out now....

No comments:

Post a Comment